December 8, 2021 7:30 pm
Opening Doors: a conversation about Covid-19 vaccination in pregnancy
At 7.30pm on Wednesday 8 December we are holding a virtual webinar with an expert panel discussing Covid-19 vaccination in pregnancy.
We have an impressive panel of speakers lined up, including:
– Dr Katharine Backhouse (Consultant Obstetrician, Salisbury)
– Dr Katherine Oldridge (GP Maternity Lead, BSW CCG)
– Dr Colin Payton (Consultant Occupational Physician, BSW CCG)
– Sandy Richards (Local Maternity and Neonatal System Midwife, BSW CCG)
Topics will include:
- evidence relating to the risks of Covid-19 in pregnancy
- how the vaccine works
- benefits of vaccination
- lived experience stories
If you’re pregnant, trying to conceive or supporting someone who is, come along to this safe and friendly environment to talk openly about your concerns and receive unbiased and non-judgmental advice and support.
To sign up and get the link for the virtual webinar, email us at email@example.com